Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Delayed Christmas! Oh and gaming too!

Sorry I haven't posted since November but I have alot to share! I got a Nintendo DSi and trust me you want one! The have a camera and all that stuff but the screen is bigger and much brighter in my opinion. So if you ever thought about getting a DSi go get one. You won't regret it.
Now to get to my current gaming experience. I kept my old DS Lite because I recently bought an action replay for the DS Lite. I used my action replay on Pokemon Platinum and Nintendogs Dalmation and Friends. On Pokemon Platinum I got a bunch of rare Pokemon using a wild Pokemon modifier code. My brother got it so I can't give you the code sorry guys! I was able to get a Slowking and Latios for crying out loud. Whoever said cheating wasn't hard work they lied. I spent three hours getting 4 boxes full of Pokemon of my choice. As for the Nintendogs I used the max item cheat and the weirdest thing happend. I used max items cheat at the same time I used max trainer points cheat. The max items cheat is supposed to disable your ability to buy anymore dogs. However, when the max trainer points came into play I got almost all the breeds! I couldn't believe it so I then used the infinite cash cheat and adopted a shizz load of dogs. I also got all the interior designs and bought the Outer Space themed design so now my pups can live peacefully in Outer Space.
Of course due to my getting the DSi I'll now need the action replay designed for it.
Speaking of that I bought Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: Decepticons and need cheats for it. If you guys have any cheats for it please supply me with cheats. They will be graciously accepted.
I got Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days. I'm letting my brother borrow it until next week so no info right now except for the graphics are strikingly amazing and I love the storyline.
I will post later today. I have to wait for an XBOX right now.
I wish you pwn'd Christmas and a epic New Year,
Ace Trainer Sammey

No comments:

Post a Comment