Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holiday Gaming List...sweeettt!!!!!!

Nothing pleases me more than my Nintendo DS Lite. I love that console to the point where in about 2-4 years it'll need a new battery. I have alot of DS games:
1. Kirby Superstar Ultra
2. Cooking Mama
3. Pokemon Platinum
4. My Sims
5. Pokemon Diamond
6. Spore Creatures
7. Brain Age 2
8.Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
9. Petz Catz Clan
10. Petz Dogz Fashion
11.Nintendogs Lab and Friends
11. Nintendogs Dalmation and Friends
12. Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
13.Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
OKAY!!! Maybe it's not alot-alot but luckyducky for me my Christmas shopping budget is $600.00 so I want to share my holiday gaming list with you guys. These are all DS games:
1. Mario Kart DS
2.Super Mario 64
3. Clubhouse Games
4. Nintendogs Chihuahua and Friends
5. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
6. Pokemon Pearl
7. Sonic Rush
8. Hello Kitty Big City Dreams
9. Final Fantasy III
10. Aquarium
11. Petz Horseshoe Ranch
12. Final Fantasy IV
13. Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
14. Star Fox Command
15. Spectrobes Beyond the Portals
16. Legend of Spyro The Eternal Night
17. Space Invanders Extreme 2
18. Space Bust A Move
19. Neopets Puzzle Adventure
20. Mega Man Black Ace
21. Imagine Fashion Designer New York
22. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time
23. Namco Museum
24. My Little Pony Pinkie Pie's Party(Yes I know I'm immature but in the FUN way :)
25. My Sims Kingdom
26. The Lengendary Starfy
27 Not a DS game but another Nintendo DS Lite G-Pak Organizer and Travel Case...I'll need one for all these games.
This list excluding the case will leave me with a shocking 39 games!!!!!!
I've never been so excited in my life. Well that's all I have to say.
Happy Thanksgiving/Christmas/Hannukah/Whatever Holiday You Celebrate/Gaming,
Ace Trainer Sammey.

No comments:

Post a Comment