Friday, July 23, 2010

Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe and Mario Power Tennis

In my opinion, there are games you seriously look forward to, and games your'e not so sure about. The games you look foward to, you read the reviews and buy them if they sound good to you and the games you just aren't sure about you rent. I recently bought Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe. I'm not gonna lie to you, it's super corny! In the good way. It's not something you can take seriously. I play as a Mortal Kombat character named Sonya and will eventually play as a DC Universe Character(most likley Batman).
I rented Mario Power Tennis yesterday, it's fun. You actually swing you Wii remote like a tennis racket. I may buy it actually. It's something I rented and was like "Should I seriously go out and buy this?" but after renting it I actually may.
That's all for today. I will post next week or later.
Happy Gaming,
SAM

No comments:

Post a Comment